Want to generate more customers from your website?
Of course you do. Who wouldn’t?
Unfortunately, most websites are designed to serve as static online brochures with the goal of providing basic company information. They aren’t designed to generate leads.
Yes, they do provide contact information and usually a contact form, but in most cases prospects won’t contact you until they are ready to speak with a salesperson.
According to recent studies, up to 90% of the buyer’s decision making process is completed before he or she ever speaks with a salesperson. The majority of that process is done through online research.
If a prospect visits your website and does not contact you, there’s a good chance you’ll never get the chance to sell them your product or service. You don’t know who they are. All you can do is hope that they return to your website when they’re ready to talk, and not to one of your many competitors.
You want to turn that anonymous prospect into a lead that you can nurture by building a relationship and providing them with information and answers to their questions until they are finally ready to make their decision. If you’ve created that relationship of trust and given them valuable information to help them make their decision, who do think they’re going to contact to engage in a sales conversation? That’s right…YOU!
How does this automated lead generation system work?
We’ve created an ebook called The Digital Marketing Blueprint that explains the process we use to turn your website into an automated lead generation system. If you’re serious about learning more you can download the free ebook by clicking here.
Here are the main highlights of the process:
- We build you a website, including all content, that is designed to generate leads. If you already have a well designed WordPress based website, we’ll optimize it.
- We implement the tools to capture and track leads.
- We create the email automation system that will be used to nurture your leads until they convert to sales opportunities.
- We create all the content you’ll need to power this lead generation system including landing pages, calls to action, blog post, emails, ebooks and whitepapers. Read more about this here.
- We drive traffic to your website.